Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, address, email address, and telephone number. How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Rattil Qur’an uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that Rattil Qur’an has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.